This is a classic summer appetizer dish , simple and easy to make, nutritious and delicious, kids love to eat, I also love to eat, drinks are also very good, oh, do together, they begin tonight. Vegetables mixed with vermicelli, a delicious and nutritious dish. When I bought spinach, our family either mixed and eaten it or spinach vermicelli soup. Among the green vegetables that often appear on the dinner table, spinach has a good blood-tonifying effect. But many people don’t know that spinach, which is commonly cultivated and eaten in China, actually comes from Iran. Spinach is also known as Persian cuisine and parrot cuisine. I especially remember watching “Huan Zhu Ge Ge” when I was a child. When the emperor went to the south of the Yangtze River for a picnic, crape myrtle made a plate of fried spinach and named it “Red-mouthed Green Parrot “At the time, I thought the name was very cute, and as a little one, I also looked forward to going on a picnic with my friends. Spinach is one of the most comprehensive vegetables in daily vegetables. It is rich in carotene, which can enhance the body’s immunity; it also contains antioxidant components, which are beneficial to promote cell antioxidants and reduce human stains and wrinkles; at the same time , Spinach is very rich in iron. People with iron deficiency anemia can eat more spinach to promote the hematopoietic function of hemoglobin. How to make such nutritious spinach to make it delicious? Today I will introduce this dish of spinach mixed with fans.
- 2 Longkou vermicelli,
- 250g spinach, 25g minced garlic,
- 15g millet pepper,
- 15g light soy sauce,
- 8g sesame oil,
- 10g vinegar,
- 2g salt,
- 2g white sugar.
- The first step is to take out a clean basin and fill it with clear water, then put the fans in, so that the fans are immersed in the water, and wait for a period of time to let the fans slowly soak and soften.
- The second step is to prepare the sauce. First, wash the garlic and millet pepper, and cut into minced garlic and millet pepper. Then take out a small bowl, put in the minced garlic and millet pepper grits, add light soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, salt and sesame oil, and stir evenly with a small iron spoon.
- The third step is to wash the spinach and cut it into sections for later use. Then wash the pot, put in an appropriate amount of water, wait for a while after the water boils, put in the soaked vermicelli, boil it for about 15 seconds, then remove the vermicelli and put it in a bowl for later use.
- In the fourth step, put the cut spinach into boiling water and blanch it for 30 seconds, then remove it and put it in a bowl with vermicelli.
- Then mix the just prepared sauce with vermicelli and spinach, and then evenly stir the delicious and refreshing spinach with vermicelli and you can enjoy it!
- It takes a certain amount of time to soak the fans, so you need to soak in advance. The soaked fans are smoother and more refreshing.
- For those with a lighter taste, you can put a little less millet pepper.
- Friends who hope that spinach tastes better can cut off the root of spinach when cutting spinach.