Chicken breast meat can be said to be a healthy food that has attracted much attention in recent years. Chicken breast meat is rich in protein and essential amino acids, and because it contains almost no fat, whether it is for the group of muscles and fat reduction, weight management, or Generally young adults and silver-haired people are quite suitable for eating. However, because chicken breast is less fat, it will become harder and harder if it is fried or boiled in water. Recently, a Japanese “oil-free sautéed chicken breast” cooking method has gone viral on Twitter. It is said to be super soft and tender! Come try it!
Chicken breast is rich in nutrients, high in protein and low in fatChicken breast is extremely low in calories, about 109 kcal per 100g, but it contains 23.1 g of protein. Compared to the same amount of pork and beef, chicken breast has 30-50% more protein. In addition, the protein of chicken breast is rich in essential amino acids, which can help the body to strengthen the liver’s mechanism, prevent muscle loss, and also help brain development. High-protein chicken breasts contain only about 1g of fat per 100g, and 70% of them are essential fatty acids and unsaturated fatty acids that are beneficial to the human body, helping to prevent arteriosclerosis and heart disease. Chicken breast is also rich in niacin, vitamin B, potassium and other micronutrients. For most people, it is a source of nutrition that can be taken with peace of mind.
The “30-minute oil-free sauteed chicken breast” went viral on TwitterSince there is less fat, the most troublesome thing about chicken breast cooking is how to avoid firewood and dry it. Recently, it has been spread wildly on Japanese Twitter that it is said that the “30-minute oil-free sauteed chicken breast” cooking method can make the best chicken breast!
- Put the chicken breast skin side down in a pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and turn on low heat.
- After 5 minutes, it will start to sizzle, please keep it as it is, do not turn the chicken breast, and do not need to cover it, continue to heat it with low heat.
- After 15 minutes, the chicken skin will gradually become oily, and the aroma will slowly dissipate. There is no need to worry about burning, so continue to heat it on a low heat.
- After 25 minutes, you will start to see obvious oil leakage. At this time, you can add your favorite spice (rosemary… etc.) or garlic to increase the aroma. It doesn’t hurt to leave it alone.
- After 30 minutes, although the appearance is still raw, you can touch the surface of the chicken breast directly with your hands. It should feel a little warmer than the human body temperature. From the side of the chicken breast, if more than half of the chicken breast is white, it means that the chicken breast is cooked inside.
- Then turn the chicken breast over, you can see that the chicken breast has been beautifully golden and the skin has been fried crispy. After turning over for a few 3 seconds, then turn off the heat, but in the original pot, use the remaining temperature for another 10 minutes and you’re done!