Today’s salt and pepper steamed chicken drumstick tastes great. My husband praised it again and again after eating. It is not greasy and not greasy. Anyway, there is some delicate fragrance. Jimei must try it~ The easiest and easy to learn steamed chicken thigh with salt and pepper, tender and delicious, bursting delicious. At home on the weekend, you must have some meat to treat yourself. Let’s eat chicken drumsticks today! The ingredients are simple, without adding a drop of oil, the chicken made in this way is particularly tender and delicious, and the aftertaste is endless. It is guaranteed that you will fall in love after eating it once. The key is that there is no technical content‼ ️Kitchen expert can become a chef in seconds~ Steamed Chicken Drumsticks with Salt and Pepper.
The practice of steaming chicken drumsticks with salt and pepper is super delicious without adding a drop of water or oil
- Wash the chicken drumsticks and soak in cold water for 30 minutes, make two cuts on the front and back, and absorb the moisture with kitchen absorbent paper.
- Saute the pepper and a tablespoon of salt until the salt changes color and the pepper is fragrant, crush the pepper.
- After the salt and pepper have cooled, evenly spread on the chicken, including the inside of the chicken. Use sharp tools to poke numerous small holes in the chicken body for easy taste.
- Massage the chicken thoroughly, make sure that the salt and pepper are evenly spread inside and out, then wrap it in plastic wrap and put it in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Take it out of the refrigerator and wash off the salt and pepper on the surface. After draining, add sliced onion, sliced ginger, red dates and shiitake mushrooms to the chicken belly.
- Stir the pepper and salt in a pot on low heat for 1 minute, and evenly spread on the chicken legs.
- Two spoonfuls of lute legs, each with two knives, put a spoonful of cooking wine, a spoonful of light soy sauce, a little pepper, a little green onion and ginger. Marinate the chicken legs for more than half an hour.
- Put a small spoonful of table salt in the pot and fry a spoonful of peppercorns to create a fragrance.
- Steam in a steamer on medium heat for 30 minutes, then sprinkle with chopped green onion.
- Without a steaming oven, just put it in the pot and boil for 25 minutes.
- There are two types of peppercorns, one is brownish in color, called fragrant pepper; the other is greenish, called hemp, (I like to use fragrant pepper) the taste is great!
- There is a bump on the chicken butt. It is toxic.
- If you don’t like soy sauce or make it for pregnant women, don’t put soy sauce on it. You can chop it directly after steaming.